Clear Sterile Vacuum Vials are produced by aluminum caps, non-latex butyl stoppers and clear SCHOTT Neutral Type I glass vials. They are approved by cGMP and FDA with internally sterile.The production process is carried out under strict Class 100 workshop. Finished vials can meet the FDA`s authorised 14-day sterility test.Clear Sterile Vacuum Vials are used for allergist,mixing injectable products or nuclear medicine, PET-CT, Liquid collection. Clear Sterile Vacuum Vials Clear Sterile Vacuum Glass Vials,Clear Sterile Evacuated Vials,Clear Sterile Evacuated Glass Vials China Lemon Trading Co.,Ltd , https://www.sterilevial.nl
1. Selection of fattening cattle, fattening beef cattle, selection of improved Simmental, Charolais, Limousin, etc. Crossbreeding to improve health and disease-free, weight of more than 250 kg, aged 1 to 2 weeks of non-castrated hybrid bulls, The eyes are bright, the nose is moist, the mouth is large, the appetite is strong, the food intake is large, the limbs are strong, the coat is bright, the body is long, and the chest is deep and wide.
2. Choose a stable temperature The temperature in the stable should be kept between 5Â°C~10Â°C. If the temperature is too high or too low, it will affect the weight gain and it will fall. The cowshed in winter must be insulated, covered with plastic sheeting, and blocked with straw or mud to block the air leakage on the walls. This not only ensures the temperature in the house, but also facilitates daylighting. At the same time, the heat emitted by the body of cattle itself will not be lost too much. The cow can also normalize fattening and gaining weight. In summer and autumn, it prevents sun exposure and rain. The cowshed should be kept clean, dry and well ventilated, so that it can be warm in winter and cool in summer.
3. Choose the feeding method to kill the in vitro and in vivo parasites before the fattening. Use â€œBommatâ€ to subcutaneously 0.2 ml per 10 kg of body weight, or take oral dose of 0.1 g of kilograms; after three days of deworming, each cow should take rhubarb orally. Jianwei Jianwei scattered 350 ~ 400 grams of stomach. Drink enough water, rough after the first fine, and finally drinking water. In order to reduce energy consumption, do not grazing, exercise, home feeding, regular feeding, regular drinking, drinking warm water in winter, the water should be clean and fresh, every meal let the cattle eat, especially roughage, Forage should be clean. To select spring, autumn and winter fattening, due to the hot summer weather, mosquitoes and more, affect the fattening effect of beef cattle.
4. Choose a good feed mix according to different weight and weight gain rate to determine the amount and mix of feed, fattening early: 6-8 kg of distiller's grains, cornmeal 2-3 kg, 0.75-1.0 kg of soybean meal, 50 grams of salt, additives 50 grams, 5kg of corn stalk, add a small amount when starting to feed distiller's grains, and gradually increase the amount of feed after 10 days of adaptation; mid-fattening: 10~15kg of distiller's grains, 3kg of cornmeal, 1kg of soybean meal, 50g of salt, 50g of additive, corn stalk 4 to 5 kg; late fattening: 10 to 15 kg of distiller's grains, 2 kg of cornmeal, 0.5 to 1 kg of soybean meal (or 100 g of urea), 50 g of salt, 50 g of additives, and 3.5 to 5 kg of corn stover. The rest of the forage grass should not be overdone or stay overnight. Sprinkles must be fresh and high in quality. Corrupt, moldy, frozen, or sandy soil should not be fed to prevent poisoning. If urea is used in place of soybean meal, urea must be dissolved in a small amount of water first, and then mixed in the concentrate feed. Avoid direct drinking in water, and the amount of urea fed is not more than 100 g per head per day. To avoid poisoning.
5. Do a good job in epidemic prevention and carcass hygiene. Before cows do a good job of immunization and prevention of injections, cows should be brushed 1 or 2 times a day to keep cattle body clean. Feeding utensils should be cleaned and disinfected twice a day (morning 1) Times, 1 time in the afternoon). Cow beds, aisles, and walls must be regularly sterilized with caustic soda or lime. Casual workers are not allowed to enter the cowshed.
6. Choose the short-term fattening period after 3-4 months after the slaughter period, the cattle have reached a fat body, the general slaughter rate of up to 58%, the net meat rate of 50%, the average daily gain of more than 1.25 kg, at this time The fattening cattle has grown to a certain weight. If the market price is good, it should be sold quickly and sold at a good price. Otherwise it will increase the cost of feeding, reduce the speed of weight gain, and affect economic efficiency.
Clear Sterile Vacuum Vials are produced by aluminum caps, non-latex butyl stoppers and clear SCHOTT Neutral Type I glass vials. They are approved by cGMP and FDA with internally sterile.The production process is carried out under strict Class 100 workshop. Finished vials can meet the FDA`s authorised 14-day sterility test.Clear Sterile Vacuum Vials are used for allergist,mixing injectable products or nuclear medicine, PET-CT, Liquid collection.
Clear Sterile Vacuum Vials
Clear Sterile Vacuum Glass Vials,Clear Sterile Evacuated Vials,Clear Sterile Evacuated Glass Vials
China Lemon Trading Co.,Ltd , https://www.sterilevial.nl